As expected, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D thriller, 2.0, has finally surpassed the rare $5 million milestone in the US. On Sunday, until the latest updates, 2.0’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions have collectively grossed $200,502 from 256 locations, taking the cumulative total to $5,000,420.
With this, 2.0 has emerged the only third South Indian film, after Baahubali and Baahubali 2, to cross the $5M mark. The film is now slowly inching towards the $7M breakeven mark. On the other hand, 2.0 has already turned out to be Kollywood’s all-time highest grosser, as it has reportedly grossed over Rs 600 crore till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of NTR do you like the most?
- This actor to be the highlight of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Tanya reveals interesting details about Disco Raja
- After Vijay and Mahesh, Kajal and Rakul top Twitter trends
- Chiru-Balayya’s friendly chitchat at producer’s b’day party
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget