As expected, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D thriller, 2.0, has finally surpassed the rare $5 million milestone in the US. On Sunday, until the latest updates, 2.0’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions have collectively grossed $200,502 from 256 locations, taking the cumulative total to $5,000,420.
With this, 2.0 has emerged the only third South Indian film, after Baahubali and Baahubali 2, to cross the $5M mark. The film is now slowly inching towards the $7M breakeven mark. On the other hand, 2.0 has already turned out to be Kollywood’s all-time highest grosser, as it has reportedly grossed over Rs 600 crore till date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh’s nephew Ashok Galla’s debut film Hero’s teaser clocks 4M views
- V V Vinayak’s role revealed in Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Ram super kicked with Linguswamy’s narration
- Prabhu Deva in plans to direct a Telugu remake?
- After Amitabh Bachchan it is Sonu Sood darshan now
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?