As expected, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D thriller, 2.0, has finally surpassed the rare $5 million milestone in the US. On Sunday, until the latest updates, 2.0’s Tamil, Telugu and Hindi versions have collectively grossed $200,502 from 256 locations, taking the cumulative total to $5,000,420.
With this, 2.0 has emerged the only third South Indian film, after Baahubali and Baahubali 2, to cross the $5M mark. The film is now slowly inching towards the $7M breakeven mark. On the other hand, 2.0 has already turned out to be Kollywood’s all-time highest grosser, as it has reportedly grossed over Rs 600 crore till date.
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity