Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, released on November 29 amid humongous hype and expectations. The film went on to become Rajini’s and Tamil Cinema’s all-time highest grossing film within a week.
Now, 2.0 has entered the 500 crore club. The film has achieved this rare feat on Wednesday. The actual worldwide gross collections breakdown will be reported later today. On the other hand, 2.0’s performance in its second week will be crucial considering the high stakes involved. Except the Hindi version, 2.0’s Tamil and Telugu versions will have to sweat it out to reach the break even mark.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?
- Whopping remuneration for Kiara Advani for NTR-Koratala Siva film?