It looks like the genius composer AR Rahman is expanding his wings beyond music. The Oscar winning composer has recently inaugurated a film studio named YM Studios in Chennai. The studio features a sprawling film floor equipped with all the latest technology.
2.0, the much-awaited sci-fi extravaganza from the Shankar-Rajini combo, is the first film to be shot at YM Studios. 2.0’s last song began its shoot at YM Studios today. Incidentally, Rahman is scoring the soundtrack for 2.0.
In the past, Rahman turned script writer and producer with a musical love story titled 99 Songs.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race