Lyca Productions, the leading Tamil film production house, is leaving no stone unturned to make its latest production 2.0 a grand theatrical feast for movie lovers. Lyca has pumped in more than 400 crore to produce 2.0 on international scale.
Now, the latest reports reveal that Lyca Productions is the front-runner to acquire the distribution rights of Rajini’s upcoming gangster drama, Kaala. Apparently, Dhanush felt that Lyca will be the perfect vehicle to give Kaala a humongous release in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi. However, an official announcement is awaited from Kaala’s producer Dhanush in this regard.
Kaala is directed by Pa Ranjith. The film also stars Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani, Pankaj Tripathi and Anjali Patil in crucial roles. Kaala is tentatively slated to hit the screens for Tamil New Year in April next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?