Karnataka Cheif Minister, Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda made his acting debut with 2014 Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Jaguar.
Later, he did a couple of films and has contested from Mandya constituency from Karnataka in the recently held Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile, the latest news is that even before the election results are out, Nikhil is gearing up to kick-start his new project.
Reportedly, Lyca Productions, who bankrolled a big budget film like 2.0 is going to produce a film with Nikhil soon.Other details regarding the director and crew are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Grand celebration for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?