Karnataka Cheif Minister, Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda made his acting debut with 2014 Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Jaguar.
Later, he did a couple of films and has contested from Mandya constituency from Karnataka in the recently held Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile, the latest news is that even before the election results are out, Nikhil is gearing up to kick-start his new project.
Reportedly, Lyca Productions, who bankrolled a big budget film like 2.0 is going to produce a film with Nikhil soon.Other details regarding the director and crew are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna
- Jyothika donates huge for a government hospital
- Mahesh Babu congratulates Rana and Miheeka on their wedding
- Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt hospitalized