Karnataka Cheif Minister, Kumaraswamy’s son Nikhil Gowda made his acting debut with 2014 Kannada-Telugu bilingual, Jaguar.
Later, he did a couple of films and has contested from Mandya constituency from Karnataka in the recently held Lok Sabha polls. Meanwhile, the latest news is that even before the election results are out, Nikhil is gearing up to kick-start his new project.
Reportedly, Lyca Productions, who bankrolled a big budget film like 2.0 is going to produce a film with Nikhil soon.Other details regarding the director and crew are yet to be known.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview: Madhura Sreedhar- I want to be the Karan Johar of Telugu cinema
- Curious case of Saaho poster
- Tamannah’s bold still from Abhinetri 2 goes viral
- Allu Sirish’s next with Nithin’s director?
- Ultimate test for Anjali with Lisaa 3D
- Sita banking on Kajal’s craze