Amid sky-high expectations and humongous pre-release hype, Super Star Rajinikanth and star director Shakar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, hit theatres across the world yesterday. The film had received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike and it reflected in the film’s thumping opening collections.
In Nizam, 2.0 performed almost on par with Tollywood star heroes. The film has collected a whopping Rs 4.73 crore share across Nizam on its day 1. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, the film is expected to collect huge over the weekend.
NVR Films has released 2.0 across the twin Telugu states. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy