Amid sky-high expectations and humongous pre-release hype, Super Star Rajinikanth and star director Shakar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, hit theatres across the world yesterday. The film had received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike and it reflected in the film’s thumping opening collections.
In Nizam, 2.0 performed almost on par with Tollywood star heroes. The film has collected a whopping Rs 4.73 crore share across Nizam on its day 1. Thanks to the positive word of mouth, the film is expected to collect huge over the weekend.
NVR Films has released 2.0 across the twin Telugu states. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family