Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is in the news for a long time now. The film has been postponed many a time and the latest we hear is that the film might release in the month of April disappointing many Rajini fans.
The shooting of the film has been wrapped up long back but the post-production is taking a lot of time. The reason behind this is that the company which is doing the special effects has delayed the work big time.
Upset with this, the makers of the film, Lyca Productions are planning to sue the VFX company for their delay. 2.0 is India’s costliest film to date and over 100 crores have been just spent for the graphics on this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star heroine’s biopic on Indira Gandhi postponed
- Poll : Which of these actors is not utilizing his talent properly?
- Throwback picture: Venky and Mahesh on Bharat Ane Nenu set
- Rajamouli reveals the good news
- Bollywood couple Saif-Kareena expecting second child