Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is in the news for a long time now. The film has been postponed many a time and the latest we hear is that the film might release in the month of April disappointing many Rajini fans.
The shooting of the film has been wrapped up long back but the post-production is taking a lot of time. The reason behind this is that the company which is doing the special effects has delayed the work big time.
Upset with this, the makers of the film, Lyca Productions are planning to sue the VFX company for their delay. 2.0 is India’s costliest film to date and over 100 crores have been just spent for the graphics on this film.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?