2.0, the acclaimed sci-fi thriller in Rajinikanth-Shankar combo, released on November 29 and is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has had a fabulous Saturday in India and overseas. In fact, 2.0’s day 3 collections are said to be higher than day 1.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that 2.0 is gearing up for a humongous release across China in February. Needless to say, if the film clicks with the Chinese audience, the box-office collections will be a never-before-seen phenomenon for any Indian film.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script
- War of words between Kabali director and BJP spokesperson