2.0, the acclaimed sci-fi thriller in Rajinikanth-Shankar combo, released on November 29 and is having a solid run at the box-offices worldwide. The film has had a fabulous Saturday in India and overseas. In fact, 2.0’s day 3 collections are said to be higher than day 1.
Meanwhile, the latest update reveals that 2.0 is gearing up for a humongous release across China in February. Needless to say, if the film clicks with the Chinese audience, the box-office collections will be a never-before-seen phenomenon for any Indian film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical