After a decent Friday, where it grossed $721K, Super Star Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has finally breached the $2 million milestone in the US. The film has achieved this solid feat on Saturday morning.
On Saturday, until 8:45 am, 2.0 collected a gross of $370K and took its latest total to slightly over $2 million. Going by the morning trends, the film is all set to gross more than $1 million by the end of the day. Rajinikanth is the only Tamil star to have two $2 million movies in the US.
Trade circles are predicting that 2.0 will end up grossing anywhere around $3.5 million by the end of this weekend. The film’s final range will be estimated seeing its performance on the weekdays.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to release Vakeel Saab on 300 screens?
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week