Tamil star action-director duo Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, released last year and went on to gross over Rs 700 crores across the world. Very soon, 2.0 will be hitting theaters across China.
2.0’s Chinese version has been titled 2.0 Resurgence. The film will be released in a staggering 56,000 screens (including 47,000 3D screens) across China. Popular Chinese film distribution house HY Media will be releasing 2.0 Resurgence.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson played important roles in 2.0. Lyca Productions had bankrolled this magnum opus. AR Rahman had scored the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- It’s a mixed Pongal for Shruti Haasan
- Good friends Pawan and Trivikram join hands for a crazy multi-starrer
- Alia Bhatt’s prestigious film to release during this time
- RGV opens up about Sarkar 4 with Amitabh Bachchan
- Valimai director H Vinoth blessed with a baby boy
- Master to be remade in Bollywood