Star director Shankar is popular for his intense, action-packed social dramas. Almost all the movies of this maverick director have had a duration of nearly 3 hours. However, his upcoming sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is an exception.
During the film’s audio launch event in Dubai last night, 2.0’s Editor Anthony surprised everyone by revealing that 2.0 will have a short and crisp run-time of just 2 hour 20 minutes. Anthony further revealed that 2.0 is shot on 3D format and that audiences will experience the movie better only if the film’s duration is kept under 150 minutes.
This Rajinikanth-starrer also features Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in crucial roles. AR Rahman’s music is enthralling fans. Lyca Productions is leaving no stone unturned to make this film a grand affair. 2.0 will be releasing on January 25, 2018.
- Hebah Patel’s kissing scenes become a hot topic
- Public holiday to help Taxiwaala collections
- Thaman completes 25 years in films
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2