Released amid a humongous hype and expectations, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi magnum opus, 2.0, went on to set several new records in Tamil Nadu. The film, until Sunday, collected a gross of Rs 18.41 crores in the Chennai city.
And today, 2.0 is going to surpass Baahubali 2’s Tamil version’s lifetime collections (Rs 18.82 crore gross) and emerge all-time highest grossing movie in Chennai. 2.0 has so far collected over Rs 600 crore gross across the world. The film has already emerged Kollywood’s all-time top earner, beating Kabali.
- Karthikeya’s new film goes on floors
- F2 strikes gold on fifth day in Nizam
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- KGF nears the 125 crore mark in Kannada
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally