With just 10 days left for the film’s grand worldwide release, the craze and expectations on Rajinikanth and Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, are escalating to the next level. The latest buzz is that 2.0 will be released in a staggering 10,000 plus screens across the world.
On the other hand, 2.0 will have a free run at the box-office with almost zero competition. RGV’s Bhaiarava Geetha is the only Telugu film that will release on November 30. And in Tamil Nadu, 2.0 will cash in on the zero competition as no major films will be hitting screens until December second week.
All the three versions of 2.0 have done a pre-release business of nearly 560 crores, including the satellite and digital rights. Whether the film will create new records in Indian Cinema’s history remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family
- NGK’s pre-release event gets a date
- Maharshi’s post-release promotions centre around farmers
- Sudheer Babu’s impressive makeover for V
- Shocking censor certificate for NGK