With each passing day, the buzz for Rajinikanth’s 2.0 is getting bigger. Recently, the reports of director Shankar spending a whopping 30 crores just for a song created a stir all over. Now, the latest news is that the audio launch of the film will happen in Dubai.
The makers are planning for an October launch and reports suggest that some crazy money will be spent on this event. Shankar, who is known for his grandeur in films has special plans up his sleeve and we need to see how differently does he design this event.
If one can remember, Shankar managed to rope in Hollywood star, Arnold Schwarzenegger for the audio launch of ‘I’ and it will be interesting to see who the guest of honor will be this time around.
2.0 has Akshay Kumar as the main villain and A R Rahman scores music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue
- Salman’s Radhe gets massive cuts from Censors
- Happening director to team up with Prabhas?
- Mahesh Babu shares important information on Covid-19
- Noted heroine talks about the importance of breast-feeding