Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is tentatively slated for an October 18th release as a Diwali treat. The film’s entire talkie part is complete and the unit will can the remaining one song very soon.
Now, 2.0’s crucial dubbing work too has been wrapped up, paving way for an extensive VFX work, which has been going on simultaneously for several months.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in pivotal roles in this most expensive movie ever made in the country. Lyca Productions banner is bankrolling this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu heaps praise on Balakrishna’s Akhanda
- Balakrishna and team watch Akhanda at AMB Cinemas
- Chants of ‘Jai Balayya’ resonates in a leading Hyderabad multiplex
- Vikram joins hands with this director for his next
- EMK: Date locked for Mahesh Babu-NTR special episode
- Massive deal for Pawan Kalyan – Surender Reddy film