Amid unprecedented hype and sky-high expectations, Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s sci-fi wonder, 2.0, had a grand worldwide release yesterday. The film had received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics alike and this in turn had helped the film register decent openings.
In the twin Telugu states, 2.0 has collected a distributor share of Rs 12.53 crore on its opening day. This Rajini’s career best opening in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Below are 2.0’s areawise collections:
|Nizam||Rs 4.73 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 1.98 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.74 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.02 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 0.70 Cr|
|West||Rs 0.75 Cr|
|East||Rs 2.92 Crs|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 1.65 Cr|
|Total day 1 AP & TG share||Rs 12.53 Cr|
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy