After getting positive reviews yesterday, Rajinikanth and Shankar’s highly-anticipated sci-fi extravaganza, 2.0, has had a solid day 1 at the box-offices across the world. The film’s Telugu version is performing quite well even in the Twin Telugu States.
In Krishna district, on its opening day, 2.0 collected a decent share of Rs 70 lakhs. On the other hand, in Nellore district, 2.0 collected Rs 74 lakh share (including fixed hires) on day one. The film has collected Rs 17.50 lakh share in Nellore city alone.
2.0’s Tamil and Hindi versions are registering some record collections. Stay tuned for more updates on the film’s area-wise box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act
- Review : Lisaa 3D – Outdated Thriller
- Review : Evadu Takkuva Kadu – Nothing Works
- Teaser for Samantha’s Oh Baby gets a release date
- Kabir Singh’s first single ‘Bekhayali’ tugs heartstrings
- Anushka’s hero trolled; replies with strong statement