The final schedule will take place at a popular film studio in Mahabalipuram on the outskirts of Chennai. Two giant sets were built for the purpose. The film’s teaser will be unveiled on April 14th on the occasion of Tamil New Year.
2.0 is being shot in 3-D. The film will feature extensive VFX and it will release later this year as a Diwali treat. Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson will be seen in important roles in this India’s most expensive movie till date. AR Rahman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay’s Bigil budget will shock you!
- Popular Malayalam film to be remade in Telugu
- Super Star locks two mega festivals in 2020
- After braving cancer, popular heroine is ready for acting comeback
- Priyamani’s interesting comment on Anushka, Nayan & Samantha
- Tamannaah’s wish to act with this star hero