Here’s the much awaited news for all Shankar-Rajinikanth fans. The first look poster of the maverick duo’s ongoing visual wonder, 2.0, will be unveiled in November. Incidentally, the makers announced this news on the occassion of Shankar’s birthday today.
Going by the words of Raju Mahalingam, the producer of 2.0, the first look may feature both Rajinikanth and the film’s antagonist Akshay Kumar. 2.0 is undoubtedly the most eagerly awaited project as it is a sequel to Shankar-Rajini’s Robo.
Amy Jackson is the film’s leading lady and AR Rahman is the music composer. 2.0 is slated to hit the screens in mid 2017.
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Poll : How much share do you think will Mr. Majnu collect on its first day?