Released on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s sci-fi 3D magnum opus, 2.0, went on to recreate several box-office records. Especially, the film’s Hindi version has turned out to be a smash hit and landed its buyers in huge profits.
Until Thursday, 2.0’s Hindi version has collected Rs 177.75 crore nett across India. The film is expected to register decent collections over the weekend and slowly inch towards the Rs 200 crore India nett milestone. The film had collected a whopping Rs 139 in 75 crore in its extended first week and another Rs 38 crore nett in week 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to make her debut as a reality show host?
- Maruthi penning a script for this young star?
- Senior director’s daughters to turn producers
- Rana fans await double treat this summer
- Clever planning helps Nithin’s Bheeshma big time
- Lakshmi Parvathi’s key role in a lady-oriented film