2.0 has started with a bang and has done exceptionally well in the Nizam area. The latest we hear is that the film has amassed 14 crores after the first four days of its release.
This is pretty decent revenue and the trade feels that the film will easily cross the 25 crore mark in its long run. As the weekdays have started, the real test for the film begins today.
The Hindi collections have also been solid as the film made 34 crores on just the Sunday itself.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy