2.0 has started with a bang and has done exceptionally well in the Nizam area. The latest we hear is that the film has amassed 14 crores after the first four days of its release.
This is pretty decent revenue and the trade feels that the film will easily cross the 25 crore mark in its long run. As the weekdays have started, the real test for the film begins today.
The Hindi collections have also been solid as the film made 34 crores on just the Sunday itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Megastar Chiranjeevi to watch a special show of upcoming film
- Sai Pallavi rejects star director’s offer?
- Throwback picture: When Rashmika was a cover girl in her childhood
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed