The makers of Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi visual extravaganza, the Rajinikanth-Shankar’s 2.0, co-produced Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 on Lyca Productions banner. Currently, Raju Mahalingam and Subhaskaran are busy with the post-production formalities for 2.0.
Just as 2.0’s promotional campaign kick-started in the US, Raju Mahalingam interacted with a popular Telugu news daily. Raju revealed that they are planning a huge project in Telugu, but remained tight-lipped about the cast and crew of the film. Let’s wait for an official announcement.
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema