The makers of Rajinikanth’s upcoming sci-fi visual extravaganza, the Rajinikanth-Shankar’s 2.0, co-produced Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Khaidi No 150 on Lyca Productions banner. Currently, Raju Mahalingam and Subhaskaran are busy with the post-production formalities for 2.0.
Just as 2.0’s promotional campaign kick-started in the US, Raju Mahalingam interacted with a popular Telugu news daily. Raju revealed that they are planning a huge project in Telugu, but remained tight-lipped about the cast and crew of the film. Let’s wait for an official announcement.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s 2-day AP & TG shares: Crosses 10 Cr mark
- Keerthy exits Mani Ratnam’s film for Super Star’s next?
- Sridevi’s daughter to romance Vijay Deverakonda?
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next