As reported earlier, the unit of Shankar-Rajnikanth’s 2.0, a sequel to their 2010 blockbuster Robo, has returned to Chennai after wrapping up a crucial schedule in New Delhi. The team canned several important scenes which feature extensive CGI imagery.
Now, after a brief break, the unit will resume the shooting in Chennai from the 27th of this month. The shooting will take place at VGP City in a specially erected giant set designed by the film’s art director Muthuraj. The film’s principal cast will participate in the shoot.
Lyca Productions is producing 2.0, which is touted as India’s most expensive film, with a budget of nearly 350 crores.
- We want a citizen’s voice in the Parliament: Prakash Raj
- Nithiin’s latest tweet raises eyebrows
- Prema Katha Chitram 2 slated for Ugadi release
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham day 1 Krishna collections
- Sai Pallavi’s Malayalam film to release in Telugu
- Nayantara’s long-delayed film to see light soon