Maverick director Shankar has been busy shooting his most ambitious project till date, the Rajinikanth-starrer 2.0. Currently, Shankar is filming a few crucial scenes in a specially erected giant set at a film studio in Chennai.
Apparently, Rajinikanth, who is taking a quality break at his Chennai residence, is absent from the ongoing schedule and he will be resuming the shoot only from the first week of September. Rajini’s part will be completed by late September or early October after which the VFX work will begin in full swing.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson. The film is being produced by Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram
- Naveen Polishetty is in talks for 4 projects
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem