Maverick director Shankar has been busy shooting his most ambitious project till date, the Rajinikanth-starrer 2.0. Currently, Shankar is filming a few crucial scenes in a specially erected giant set at a film studio in Chennai.
Apparently, Rajinikanth, who is taking a quality break at his Chennai residence, is absent from the ongoing schedule and he will be resuming the shoot only from the first week of September. Rajini’s part will be completed by late September or early October after which the VFX work will begin in full swing.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson. The film is being produced by Lyca Productions.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Pandey flattered with Vijay Devarakonda’s persona
- Hectic schedules ahead for Mahesh Babu?
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film