Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is slated to hit the screens on January 25, 2018. The film’s post-production work is underway in full swing.
Today, one of the film’s producers Raju Mahalingam announced that 2.0’s promotional blitzkrieg will kick-start soon with a grand worldwide tour. The promo video Raju had shared showcased how the makers are planning a series of ambitious tours across the world, a never before feat for an Indian film.
Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson play important roles in this high budget entertainer. AR Rahman has scored the film’s music and Lyca Productions banner has bankrolled the project.
Watch 2.0’s world tour’s promo:
— VID (@ItsmeVID) June 24, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi teams up with acclaimed director for Netflix series
- After Khaidi, Karthi borrows another Chiru film’s title
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo to be a visual feast
- Venkatesh to go retro in Venky Mama’s new song
- Noted Kannada heroine to romance mega Alludu
- Makers of George Reddy arrange special premieres