The audio launch event of Super Star Rajinikanth-Sankar’s much-awaited sci-fi thriller, 2.0, happened on a grand scale in Dubai a few weeks ago. The film was initially slated for a January 25th release, but there have been several reports that 2.0’s release has been pushed to summer.
Meanwhile, the film’s unit had initially planned the teaser launch event in Hyderabad on November 22nd and the trailer launch event in Chennai on December 12th. But the latest we hear from Chennai film circles is that both the events are likely to be postponed. Reasons for these postponements are yet to be known.
2.0 also stars Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson in prominent roles. AR Rahman is the film’s music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shoots an important question to her fans
- Crazy buzz on star father-son multi-starrer
- New update from Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Viraata Parvam shortly
- Mohan Lal and Mammootty take a solid decision?
- Sonu Sood’s charity being termed as vested political interests
- Godman – A new web series release kept on hold