Fans of Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar have been eagerly waiting for the long-delayed teaser of 2.0. The teaser was supposed to be out in January, but it was postponed indefinitely.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tamil film circles is anything to go by, 2.0’s teaser will be released during the final match of the ongoing IPL on May 27th. More than 400 crores are being spent on this magnum opus.
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson and several other popular actors are part of 2.0. Lyca Productions banner has produced the movie and AR Rahman has scored the film’s music. The film is expected to be released in August.
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress