Released on November 29 amid unprecedented hype and sky-high expectations, Super Star Rajinikanth and star director Shankar’s sci-fi thriller, 2.0, received a unanimous positive response from fans and critics. On its opening day, 2.0 had collected a share of Rs 12.53 crore in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
And on the second day, 2.0 collected another Rs 6.02 crore share in the twin Telugu states, taking its two-day total to Rs 18.55 crores. Although the film is holding decently in the multiplexes and A centres, the B and C centres need to gain some momentum over the weekend considering the high stakes.
Here are 2.0’s areawise two-day collections:
|Nizam||Rs 7.41 Cr|
|Ceded||Rs 2.93 Cr|
|Nellore||Rs 0.94 Cr|
|Guntur||Rs 1.47 Cr|
|Krishna||Rs 1. 06 Cr|
|West||Rs 1.04 Cr|
|East||Rs 1.45 Cr (incl hires)|
|Uttarandhra||Rs 2.43 Cr|
|Total day 2-day AP & TG share||Rs 18.73 Cr|
Articles that might interest you:
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna
- Aranya is my toughest film till date : Rana
- This actress is back to digital!