Despite being released on a working day on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s 550 crore magnum opus, 2.0, took a flying start at the box-offices worldwide. The film had opened to record collections in Rajini’s career.
On its opening day, 2.0 collected a distributor share of Rs 1.65 crore in the Uttarandhra region. And then, the film has collected another Rs 1.35 crore share in the East Godavari region. Finally, the film has notched up Rs 1.02 crore share in the Guntur district.
Keep browsing 123telugu.com for more regular updates on 2.0’s worldwide box-office collections.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy