Despite being released on a working day on November 29, Super Star Rajinikanth and maverick director Shankar’s 550 crore magnum opus, 2.0, took a flying start at the box-offices worldwide. The film had opened to record collections in Rajini’s career.
On its opening day, 2.0 collected a distributor share of Rs 1.65 crore in the Uttarandhra region. And then, the film has collected another Rs 1.35 crore share in the East Godavari region. Finally, the film has notched up Rs 1.02 crore share in the Guntur district.
Keep browsing 123telugu.com for more regular updates on 2.0’s worldwide box-office collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family