Lyca Productions, which has bankrolled Shankar’s ambitious project 2.O, has denied reports suggesting that it is planning to sue a prominent VFX company for the delay in completing the project. Earlier today, a report published in a leading Hindi news portal pointed fingers at Rhythm & Hues, the VFX company, as being responsible for the delay in the film’s release.
An unnamed source from the team told the media that the VFX company couldn’t meet deadlines resulting in huge loss of time and money. However, Lyca Productions strongly denied these claims and said that while it is true that there has been a delay in the VFX, Shankar is constantly in touch with the VFX company to complete the work as soon as possible. The production company also added that it has no plans to sue the VFX company.
The film, starring Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar and Amy Jackson, is slated for release in April, 2018. AR Rahman is scoring the music.
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success