Shankar’s upcoming sci-fi film 2.O is in the final leg of shooting. A song is going to be shot on Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson this week in Chennai, and except for some patch work, the rest of the shoot has been completed. Incidentally, Amy Jackson was in Shankar’s office on Tuesday for the final costume trials.
There’s a lot of speculation about how the song has been envisioned. Right from Amy Jackson to those who have worked on the sets are mesmerised with what Shankar has planned. All in all, it promises to be a visual treat.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on the film’s audio launch which will take place in Dubai later this month. More details are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from HIT
- An extensive schedule awaits Allu Arjun-Sukumar film
- After Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, Tabu to act in yet another Telugu film?
- Legendary Editor Sreekar Prasad enters Limca Book of Records
- Jungle anthem from Rana’s Aranya is out
- Creative director wraps up his new script