Shankar’s upcoming sci-fi film 2.O is in the final leg of shooting. A song is going to be shot on Rajinikanth and Amy Jackson this week in Chennai, and except for some patch work, the rest of the shoot has been completed. Incidentally, Amy Jackson was in Shankar’s office on Tuesday for the final costume trials.
There’s a lot of speculation about how the song has been envisioned. Right from Amy Jackson to those who have worked on the sets are mesmerised with what Shankar has planned. All in all, it promises to be a visual treat.
Meanwhile, all eyes are on the film’s audio launch which will take place in Dubai later this month. More details are awaited.
- Vijetha’s fun, emotional trailer impresses
- Is Mahadheera gearing up for an international release?
- AR Murugadoss plans a stylish intro song for Sarkar
- Rana to begin work on NTR biopic
- Poll : Do you think Chiru’s son in law will click in Tollywood?