The principal shooting of ‘2 States’ Telugu remake is progressing briskly. The film was recently shot for couple of weeks in Kolkata, and the makers are quite happy with the output so far. Directed by Venkat, the film has Adivi Sesh and Shivani Rajasekhar playing the lead roles.
After wrapping up two schedules so far, the makers are planning to begin the next schedule in Hyderabad from June 7 onwards. Based on a novel of the same name, written by Chetan Bhagat, the film explores the love and relationship between a couple who hail from two different states and cultural backgrounds. The Telugu remake will explore the romantic angle between a Telugu boy and a Bengali Brahmin girl.
Shaneil Deo is the cinematographer and Anup Rubens is scoring the music. MLV Sathyanarayana is producing the film under Lakshya Productions banner.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake