It’s been nearly a year and a half since the Telugu remake of the hit Bollywood romance drama, 2 States, went on floors. The remake features actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi and Jeevitha, Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivani, who was making her acting debut.
However, 2 States remake has been kept on hold for the last one year. There were rumors in the past that the remake was shelved following creative differences between the film’s director Venky Reddy, producer MLV Satyanarayana and Sesh.
In a latest media interaction while promoting Evaru, Sesh hinted at 2 States being shelved totally. “I will only think about 2 States remake after wrapping up Major and Goodachari 2,” Sesh said. Well, it will take at least a year and definitely more for Sesh to wrap up his both these projects. Does that mean he is not going to return to 2 States’ remake again?
Articles that might interest you:
- Makes your own masks Says Vijay Devarakonda
- Star Bollywood hero says he is scared of the lockdown
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake