It’s been nearly a year and a half since the Telugu remake of the hit Bollywood romance drama, 2 States, went on floors. The remake features actor-filmmaker Sesh Adivi and Jeevitha, Rajasekhar’s daughter Shivani, who was making her acting debut.
However, 2 States remake has been kept on hold for the last one year. There were rumors in the past that the remake was shelved following creative differences between the film’s director Venky Reddy, producer MLV Satyanarayana and Sesh.
In a latest media interaction while promoting Evaru, Sesh hinted at 2 States being shelved totally. “I will only think about 2 States remake after wrapping up Major and Goodachari 2,” Sesh said. Well, it will take at least a year and definitely more for Sesh to wrap up his both these projects. Does that mean he is not going to return to 2 States’ remake again?
Articles that might interest you:
- Evaru, Ranarangam’s first weekend Nizam collections
- Suresh Babu unveils Choosi Choodangaane’s first look
- Bunny is all praise for Evaru
- Want to see Prabhas as an international star: Krishnam Raju
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-08-2019
- Adivi Sesh thanks Nag, Bunny and Samantha