As the year draws to a close now is as good a time as any to reflect on the debut directors who made their mark in the industry. First up is B V Nandini Reddy with Ala Modalaindi. The film was released in January this year. In the fray were five other debut directors. But the box office blessed only Ala Modalaindi and Nandini Reddy had made her mark. Now she is busy with her second film starring Siddharth and Samantha. Next up in the list is Praveen Sattaru of LBW. The film focused on a life before a wedding and was received well in the urban areas. Praveen is now on his second venture titled “Routine Love Story.” Third in the list is director Veera Bhadram who scored well with his first film Aha Naa Pellanta starring Allari Naresh. Now he is busy with his second venture Poola Rangadu, in which Sunil plays the lead. Last but not the least is Santosh Srinivas who pulled of a surprise hit with Ram’s Kandireega. Of the directors who missed the mark – the big ones were Ajay Bhuyan (Dhada) and Vivek (Bezawada).
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success