The signs are all there. You have at least 3 heroes in Tollywood who are considered prime bets for bi-linguals and some even tri-linguals. Mahesh, Ram Charan and Allu Arjun are casting their eyes into territories beyond the state’s borders. Mahesh one can now assume will make Kollywood a part of his staple diet. If Ram Charan’s Hindi jaunt is received well, the actor would naturally look northwards to expand his audience. Allu Arjun has a fan base that cannot be ignored in Mollywood. So producers, who want to make movies with these stars, have to bend into demands for commercial elements that appeal to a pan India audience. The best of technicians, the choicest of singers, and the hottest of item girls will be roped in. Scripts with two-heroines will be regularized. Budgets, naturally will rise. This is where the rub lies. Distributors will be subject to risks that they have never taken before. Only producers with deep pockets can continue playing the game.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement