We always knew what kind of a performer hero Sharwanand is. He proved this once again by giving back to back hits in 2017. This year was quite special for Sharwa as he proved his mettle in films like Shatamanam Bhavati and Mahanubhavudu.
Shatamanam Bhavati did the trick for Sharwa as it took the young hero closer to the family audience. The icing on the cake happened when he gave a staggering performance as a person with OCD in Mahanubhavudu. The film was a roaring hit and ended Sharwa’s year with a bang.
2018 is even more exciting for the young hero as he has some very different films lined up one after the other. Sharwa will be romancing the happening Sai Pallavi in Hanu Raghavapudi’s new film and will also be seen in a gangster flick which is directed by Sudheer Varma.
The choice of films clearly shows that Sharwa is not only choosing good projects but is also trying different genres one after the other. Here’s wishing him all the best for his future and hope that he continues to impress us time and again.
Articles that might interest you:
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu
- Star hero gives blockbuster but has no films in hand
- Fresh speculation on NTR’s lady in RRR
- iSmart Shankar’s Ceded first weekend collections are here