Sai Pallavi started off her career with a cult classic called Premam. She was a sensation of sorts in the south and got herself loads of offers in her kitty.
She made her Telugu debut with Shekhar Kammula’s Fidaa and scored a massive blockbuster with her debut film itself. Sai Pallavi’s role was so strong that it impressed a lot of women all over.
The way she spoke the Telangana dialect thrilled everyone and made her the talk of the town in both the Telugu states. The star heroine followed this success with yet another smash hit in the form of MCA.
The Dil Raju production is going great guns at the box office and Sai Pallavi’s chemistry with Nani is being appreciated all over. 2017 was indeed a rocking year for Sai Pallavi who will next be seen in a film called Kanam very soon.
Apart from this, she will also pair opposite Sharwa in his new film. She has reached a stage where roles are being written specially for her and producers are making a beeline for dates.
Let’s hope that she continues this winning streak in the coming year as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?
- Viral Snap -Dil Raju’s new transformation
- Pranay’s father files case against RGV
- Top Bollywood star announces film on Galwan Valley clashes