2018 is turning out to be a fantastic year already for Samantha. Shortly after she began shooting for the Telugu-Tamil remake of U-Turn, the actress is wrapping up other films which are going to hit the screens shortly.
Recently, she was in Kerala to shoot a song for her forthcoming film Seema Raja. Directed by Ponram, the actress is paired opposite Sivakarthikeyan in this village-based entertainer. There’s also, Irumbu Thirai which also has Vishal, apart from Rangasthalam that’ll hit the screens on March 30.
“And it’s a wrap for me on #SeemaRaja 💃💃💃 It’s only March and the year has offered so much already . Grateful😊 and happy !! #2018💪💪 Thankyou to my wonderful team @24AMSTUDIOS @Siva_Kartikeyan 😍😍for being the best @ponramVVS,” Samantha tweeted.
That’s not all. Samantha is also quite excited about Vijay Sethupathi’s Super Deluxe which will reinvent her image. No wonder, the actress is quite happy with the range of films that are coming to her.
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari
- Theft at Mohan Babu’s residence