Tamil star Suriya’s 24 is gearing up for a grand release all-over the world on the 6th of May. Expectations from fans and movie lovers are humongous on this sci-fi thriller and the makers are giving the film a huge release to encash this craze.
According to the latest buzz, 24’s Telugu and Tamil versions will be releasing in as many as 260 screens in the US, becoming the biggest ever release for a Suriya film. Cine Galaxy is distributing the film in North America and premiere shows are being planned on the 5th of May.
The magical combo of Suriya-Vikram Kumar-AR Rahman and Vikram’s blockbuster track record with his last two films in Telugu together created a solid pre-release buzz for the film. Samantha and Nitya Menen are playing the female leads in 24, while Suriya will be seen in three different roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana Ranaut calls Maharastra CM the worst product of nepotism
- Star heroine making a comeback post marriage is just a rumor
- Fun first look of Viswant, Malavika’s Boyfriend For Hire out
- Poll : What’s your take on Samantha’s hosting skills in Bigg Boss 4?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Fans losing interest in voting system
- Chiranjeevi’s film title for Pawan Kalyan’s next?