Sanju is one film which has been creating waves all over. The film is a crucial test for Ranbir Kapoor as he is going through a string of flops in the recent times.
Also, there is a massive pressure on him to deliver as he is reprising the role of Sanjay Dutt in the biopic Sanju. The film is directed by Rajkumar Hirani and has been made on a massive budget of over 150 crores.
Also, the pre-release business has been done on a huge scale and the film needs to collect at least 240 crores at the box office for everyone involved to be safe.
The trade is sure that the film will surely take a fabulous opening during the weekend but from there, the biopic needs to run on its merit and mouth talk. Well, will it do that or not only time will tell.
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!
- If I don’t get a National Award, then it’ll question its credibility: Kangana
- Vishnu’s Voter gets a good boost