After several months of break, Prabhas and Pooja Hegde’s highly-anticipated period romantic drama, tentatively titled Jaan, is all set to resume shoot from the 18th of this month. The film is being made with a whopping Rs 180 crore budget.
As per the latest updates, the film’s production design team is erecting 25 lavish sets that recreate the 80s Europe, especially Italy, at Ramoji Film City. The entire shoot, barring a few sequences, will be completed in these sets.
Radhakrishna Kumar is directing Jaan and Prabhas’ uncle Rebel Star Krishnam Raju is bankrolling the film along with UV Creations banner. Bollywood composer Amit Trivedi is going the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives