Dhanush, Shruti Haasan 3 has been selected for the prestigious New York Indian Film Festival. The film festival will be held in New York from May 23-27. 3 will be screened on May 26. It’s great news for Aishwarya Dhanush, who made her debut as a director with this film. Film Festivals held abroad have played a crucial role in introducing audiences in that region to films from India. Over the past few years, Tamil films have been making it to prestigious film festivals all over the world and as a result, the whole Tamil film industry has evoked a lot of interest especially in European countries. Dhanush, Taapsee starrer Aadukalam is also going to be screened at this film festival. Not surprisingly, no Telugu film has been selected for this film festival. We wish the entire team of 3 for this honour.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho’s latest poster sets a new record
- ABCD team’s new promotional technique looks interesting
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next