Prince Mahesh Babu is all set to romance 3 heroines in a new film which is going to begin production on August 9th 2012. Krish is going to direct this movie and Ashwini Dutt is the producer.Three leading heroines will be in this project.
Music for this film is going to be scored by M.M.Keeravani. Mahesh Babu is on a roll these days with the stupendous success of Dookudu and he has some very exciting projects lined up. Sankranthi 2012 will see the release of his film ‘Businessman’. He has two other projects lined up. One is the film with Sukumar, which will be produced by 14 Reels Entertainment. The other film is Dil Raju’s production, ‘Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu’, which is a multistarrer with Venkatesh.
Ashwini Dutt has produced two films with Mahesh Babu earlier, ‘Rajakumarudu’ and ‘Sainikudu’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers