In a rude shock to the film industry, the Excise Department in Hyderabad slapped notices to three heroines for allegedly consuming drugs. The Excise Dept’s Director Akun Sabharwal has ordered the film stars to attend the enquiry on the 19th of July.
Yesterday, 3 young heroes, 2 directors, 4 producers and a stunt choreographer were issued notices to face the enquiry for consuming the banned drugs like LSD, MSMD and Cocaine. According to the media reports, the number is expected to increase as the mystery unfolds.
- Film in Oohalu Gusagusalaade combo in the offing?
- RGV vows to train ‘Celluloid Terrorists’ at his film school
- Mahanati surpasses Khaidi No 150 & A..Aa in US
- Directing NTR is no ordinary responsibility: Krish
- Sai Pallavi recalls the moment she first met her favorite star