In a rude shock to the film industry, the Excise Department in Hyderabad slapped notices to three heroines for allegedly consuming drugs. The Excise Dept’s Director Akun Sabharwal has ordered the film stars to attend the enquiry on the 19th of July.
Yesterday, 3 young heroes, 2 directors, 4 producers and a stunt choreographer were issued notices to face the enquiry for consuming the banned drugs like LSD, MSMD and Cocaine. According to the media reports, the number is expected to increase as the mystery unfolds.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections