In a rude shock to the film industry, the Excise Department in Hyderabad slapped notices to three heroines for allegedly consuming drugs. The Excise Dept’s Director Akun Sabharwal has ordered the film stars to attend the enquiry on the 19th of July.
Yesterday, 3 young heroes, 2 directors, 4 producers and a stunt choreographer were issued notices to face the enquiry for consuming the banned drugs like LSD, MSMD and Cocaine. According to the media reports, the number is expected to increase as the mystery unfolds.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi