Firstly, Samantha will be seen in Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri. The film is gearing up for release on March 29. And on the same day, Sam’s Tamil film, Vishal-starrer Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu in Telugu), will hit the screens in both Tamil and Telugu languages.
And the most eagerly awaited village-based period drama, Rangasthalam, starring Ram Charan in Sukumar’s direction, will hit the screens on March 30. Also, within a month, Sam will have yet another release in the form of Super Deluxe, which is releasing on April 27. Needless to say that Samantha will have quite an eventful time this summer with as many as 4 exciting movies.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?