Firstly, Samantha will be seen in Mahanati, the much-awaited biopic on legendary yesteryear actress Savitri. The film is gearing up for release on March 29. And on the same day, Sam’s Tamil film, Vishal-starrer Irumbu Thirai (Abhimanyudu in Telugu), will hit the screens in both Tamil and Telugu languages.
And the most eagerly awaited village-based period drama, Rangasthalam, starring Ram Charan in Sukumar’s direction, will hit the screens on March 30. Also, within a month, Sam will have yet another release in the form of Super Deluxe, which is releasing on April 27. Needless to say that Samantha will have quite an eventful time this summer with as many as 4 exciting movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah