Kollywood stars Dhanush and Vijay Sethupathi and Mollywood star Prithviraj are well known across the country. While Dhanush and Prithviraj have already acted in Bollywood, Vijay Sethupathi is gearing up for his Bollywood debut with Mumbaikar, a remake of the Tamil hit Maa Nagaram by popular young director Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Now, Kollywood circles are abuzz with a crazy buzz that Dhanush, Vijay Sethupathi and Prithviraj have lined up a whopping 60 movies altogether in the coming years. While Prithviraj is leading the table with a staggering 30 movies, including Lucifer’s sequel as a director, Vijay Sethupathi stands next with 19 movies. Finally, Dhanush has reportedly lined up 11 movies in the next few years.
Hollywood biggie The Gray Man with the Russo Brothers, Bollywood film Atrangi Re with Akshay Kumar and Aayirathil Oruvan 2 (Yuganiki Okkadu 2 in Telugu) with his brother Selvaraghavan and Jagame Thandhiram under Karthik Subbaraj’s direction are some of the crazy projects in Dhanush’s lineup.
On the other hand, Vijay Sethupathi’s lineup looks interesting with the soon-to-release Master co-starring Vijay, Uppena and Mani Ratnam’s web-series Navarasa. Finally, Prithviraj has lined up some of the exciting projects like Aadujeevitham, Kaduva and Jana Gan Mana to name a few.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari