Around 300 Rajini fans from Selam in Tamil Nadu have threatened to commit suicide by setting themselves on fire in front of Rajini’s residence. These protesting fans are demanding selfies with Rajini during the meeting.
The fans alleged that Rajinikanth fans association Secretary Pazhanivel had sold the free tokens that give fans an entry to the meeting to around 250 to 300 Rajini fans at high prices and they are now demanding to be photographed along with their favorite star.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic