Comedian Prudhvi Raj who is popularly called as 30years Prudhvi is presently the most happening comedian in Tollywood. His dialogue delivery and comedy spoofs are being well received by the audience and this popularity also landed him a role in Khaidi No 150.
But earlier today, Prudhvi on his FB page posted that he is quite depressed to know that some of his scenes from Khaidi were edited out without his intimation. He also added that not being a part of a film like Khaidi No150 film is something like losing his mother during Sankranthi festival.
This is a fresh controversy which has erupted now and let’s see how the makers are going to deal with this. Directed by V V Vinayak this mega movie is slated for a grand release on January 11th.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu