Gunasekhar set out to make India’s first historical 3D film when he announced Rudhrama Devi with Anushka in the lead role. This movie’s shooting is over but there is no clarity on the chance of release date for this movie as of now.
The makers are looking at Sankranthi but there is still work pending. Now we are hearing that 3D is proving to be a big challenge for the movie in terms of post production. Because of the complex nature of 3D and the huge special effects work, delays are happening inordinately.
Allu Arjun has played a special role in the movie as Gona Ganna Reddy and Rana Daggubati has played the role of Veerabhadra. Gunasekhar is the director and producer of the film.
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a tentative release date
- Thriller for this comedy hero?
- Young Mega hero keen on Gully Boy remake?
- Kaushal donates to Pulwama Terror Attack victim families
- Priyamani’s Tollywood comeback after marriage