The entire film fraternity and fans of the Bachchan family stars are in a state of deep shock with Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan testing positive for Novel Coronavirus. While the Big B and Abhishek are undergoing treatment at Nanavati Super Speciality Hospital, Aish and her daughter will also be undergoing treatment shortly.
Meanwhile, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) has sealed all the four bungalows belonging to the Bachchan family and declared them as containment zones. The BMC officials have already sanitized the entire premises of the Bachchans’ main bungalow, Jalsa. Fans and film stars across the country are taking to social media and are wishing the Bachchans a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ananya Panday feels lucky to be acting with Vijay Deverakonda
- Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya trends across India
- Anand Deverakonda keen on doing performance oriented roles
- Boyapati in search of main villain for Balayya
- Alia Bhatt buys new house close to Ranbir’s residence
- Janhvi Kapoor’s south remake to be shot in record time